Tofu (bean curd) and kale salad is super healthy and nutritious. It’s a great dish for vegans, however the Japanese style fried garlic flavoured dressing makes this salad everyone’s favourite!
Are you one of those people who knows tofu is good for you but isn’t so keen on it? If so, this delicious salad recipe is for you.
Looking gorgeous and vegan friendly: it’s a perfect dish for parties.
1 packet Tofu
1 Spring Onion (chopped)
2 cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
2 tbs Soy Sauce
1 and 1/2 tbs Apple Vinegar
2 tbs Sesame Oil
2 tsp Sugar
- Boil the kale for 3 minutes. Dice the tofu. Arrange them in a serving bowl.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and fry over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the soy sauce, apple vinegar, and sugar to the frying pan. Once boiled, turn off the heat. Leave to cool.
- Sprinkle the spring onion over the kale and tofu in a bowl and add the dressing.
- You can find tofu for this recipe easily in your local supermarket nowadays. I use the one pictured below.